Tuesday 24 February 2015

Pretty Little Thing |Saint Hadar Exchange


I've recently fallen in love with the delicate and very sexy lace lingerie trend. Maybe because of all the 50 Shades of Grey buzz happening right now. My favorite way I like to wear the trend is in midi skirts, swimwear and pretty little crop tops. So it was only natural for me to stock my online fashion store, Saint Hadar Exchange, with some lacey pieces for you ladies. The featured piece I'm wearing in this post is called the 'Let's Get Lacey Lingerie Bra Top and you can purchase it here





The styling possibilities of this bralette are endless. The straps are adjustable so I decided to crisscross them to create this halter effect. It's also so very comfortable. I wore these around the house and I did not want to take them off at the end of the day! Very casual-friendly. 
This bralette can also be dressed up for a more formal look when paired with a high-waist, black pencil skirt (any particular kind would do, but to really be a knockout, look for a pencil skirt with lace trimmings), and Saint Laurent red sandals. 


I created this look by pairing the bralette with my marled joggers from Forever21, and a pair of Betsey Johnson fluffed socks.

What do you think about the lace trend? Like how I styled this bralette? Comment below.

Love,
Jhalisa J.

No comments:

Post a Comment