Friday 19 July 2013

Spring/Summer 2013 Biggest Trends: Recap & What's Next

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
So the summer is almost over. I know! It doesn't even feel like it has been that long since you had your final exams and said "Bon voyage!" to the massive load of assignments and unnecessary school drama. But in the fashion world, things change faster than high school friendships and if you fail to keep up, you will surly be left behind. With designers and brands like Hedi Slimane (Saint Laurent), Bongo, Guess and Dior, already launching their Fall/Winter 2013 lines and respective campaigns, it seems like it's harder than ever to keep up with what's in and what's "so LAST season!" (I haven't even done my summer shopping and fall lines are already out! This is crazy. It's ONLY July!!) So, to help you lads out, I've decided to summarize (very briefly) what were the biggest trends for SS13, and my forecast of what you need to wear now!



Spring/Summer 2013 Biggest Trends

                                            Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment