Thursday 24 October 2013

HOUNDSTOOTH

I got the inspiration for this post while flipping through the October 2013 issue of People Style Watch magazine (pg 76). The feature highlighted menswear-inspired patterns and details, which included hounds tooth. I was really fascinated by the pattern because of it's wear-ability and sophisticated appeal. I googled to find out more about this hounds tooth pattern and am happy to share my findings with you. So what is hounds tooth and where did the name come from?




(Inspirational Looks and key pieces)






I predict that houndstooth would be one of the trends for Fall/Winter 2013 and would carry over all the way into Spring and Summer of next year. So if you are out shopping this month, make sure to pick up an item in this print.

XO-Jhalisa J.






No comments:

Post a Comment