Sunday 28 December 2014

UPDATE - And Christmas Eve Look

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello lovers,

It has definitely been a while since I have posted on here. Looking back at my last post, the time stamp indicated that I have been super MIA for more than a year. But, yes, there is a but! I did not squander my time while I was away. During the year, I had been busy at college and I also opened my very own online store. Yay!! How fantastic is that? So now that I am on Christmas break, I decided that I should get back to my blog and catch up with you guys.

My first post while I'm back, will feature some photos from a look I wore for Christmas Eve. I hope you girlies find my outfit inspiring, and let me know if you would like to see more.

Love,

Jhalisa J.











No comments:

Post a Comment