Friday 29 July 2016

Coach x Hamptons Braided Belt Carryall



A good outfit isn't complete without a chic bag.
The first designer handbags I was introduced to were Coach. (shoutout to mom!) I had a tan leather wallet from Coach when I attended secondary school which by the way, someone stole from in my backpack while I was writing an exam. Can you believe that? The nerve of some people. I was so heartbroken because the wallet was a gift for getting an A in my exams the term before, and because Coach wallets are not cheap. A typical skinny wallet can set you back $295. But anyway, let me get to the point - a great handbag can be the statement-making piece of your entire look.
Here, I'm wearing a simple black bodysuit, with a plunging neckline, basic jeans and a petite blazer by H&M. It's nothing much, but I want you to notice how the handbag is the star. It's a black Hamptons Braided Belt Carryall handbag, with white thread accents. Classic details and a playful tassel puts this bag right on trend. Although it isn't a new season piece, it still works because as I stated in my previous post, trends come and go and come back again. 
Pro Tip: When purchasing designer handbags, look for pieces in neutral colors like black or tan. These colors coordinate with anything. Also, choose pieces with minimal design and classic shapes, that way you'll always be on trend. 






Below are some of the Coach handbags I am currently loving. Thanks for stopping by.

xo, Jhalisa



No comments:

Post a Comment